We provide the following services to the Siletz Valley Fire District:
- Fire suppression
- Rescue ServicesFirst Responder Level Emergency Medical ServicesAuto and Other Non-Confined Space ExtricationSwift-Water RescueLimited Rope RescueWildland FiresFirst Responder Operations Level Hazardous Materials Responses
- Personal safety related public education
In order to provide these services the district trains as often as necessary, a minimum of one training exercise each week. The district follows the appropriate NFPA, DPSST and IFSTA standards for specific types of training.
In addition, we provide fee based classes to the public and businesses. A general sign up sheet for these classes are available at the fire station in Siletz. Potential students are contacted for enrollment as classes are scheduled.
- Heartsaver CPR/First Aid/AED
- Heartsaver First Aid only
- BLS for Healthcare Providers